Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Business Manager
Job Status: Full time
Line Manager: GCEO
- Strategic Business Manager oversee and co-ordinate strategic business initiatives from development to flawless execution hold team members accountable on Action Items and Time frames.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation, its review, design, and improvements to organizational structure and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Strategic Analysis: Interpreting performance data across group companies, and finding opportunities for revenue enhancement, cost reduction and process improvement
- MEI Analysis: Providing data and analysis that support monitoring corporate performance, and ascertain progress toward the attainment of stated company’s objectives and projects
- Trend Analysis: Research and analyze macro, industry and competitive trends and providing insights to Executives
- Competitive analysis: Identifying gaps and opportunities in the marketplace
- Budget Analysis: Ensure budget is in line with business projection
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to C-level executives to review and evaluate in order to improve overall business performance
- Collate all the BUs strategic initiatives and build a comprehensive project plan with agreed timelines, key performance indicators (KPIs) and identified parties responsible for the execution
- Highlight company’s performance, identifying areas of improvement
- Co-ordinate & Collate other department’s presentation for the strategy review session and ensure tactical plans developed align with the organization’s strategic plans
- Drive the use and effectiveness of the BSC to highlight key performance indicators for the business
- Co-coordinate Strategic review session with leadership team to:
- To highlight company’s progress against set vision/targets/milestones etc
- Determine continued relevance of our strategy against changes based on external & internal environments
- Minute all the resolutions reached to adjust strategic plan where necessary
- Review Group’s processes with C-level executives quarterly or as the need arises
- Designing & Implement programs to continuously drive performance
- Ensure that processes are integrate with systems for MIS …when required
- Reviewing project plans to ensure that the plans addresses corporate goals
- Creating status reports against budget/ target/ milestone to determine progress towards attaining objectives
- Suggests revisions/ alignments to the plans based on current business realities
- Escalate when required to ensure barriers to the plan are removed
- Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Conserves the CEO’s time and promote the corporate image by representing the CEO internally and externally; acting as liaison between the CEO, key executives, and the employees.
- Support the CEO in his external commitments related to the business and process his activities and/or memberships with other organizations.
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling flights; booking other transportation where needed; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Ensure the responsibilities of the CEO are well executed in line with the expectations of the company’s directors according to lawful and ethical standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Communication or a related Commercial field is required.
- Experience candidate that has acted in the capacity of Project Manager, Chief of staff, Strategy Manager role is suitable (5+ years)
- MBA is a Must
- Capacity to be aware of, control, and express your emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Organized and detail-oriented – you must love creating order out of chaos.
- Experience organizing team events and projects
- Intellectual curiosity paired with a high growth-mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.