Pirotti Projects Limited is a private limited liability based in Nigeria. We boast of creative, dynamic and seasoned professionals with varied experience in Architectural Design, Building Construction and Real Estate industry. We are partner to leading companies in Nigeria and overseas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Structural Engineer
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (essential).
- 6 years of work experience as a Structural Engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered and currently holding a COREN Certification (essential).
- Expert experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations.
- Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Prepare reports, designs and drawings.
- Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects, Quantity Surveyors and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Use computer aided design technology for simulation purposes.
Deadline: 15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the ” Job Title” as the subject of the mail.