Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Site Reliability (Applications)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage the team that ensures the availability and reliability of the Core Applications.
- Implement setup of new Applications in the company’s environment.
- Provide support for the Applications and ensure their optimal performance.
Deployment of Applications:
- Support the deployment of Applications on the production environment
- Implement projects involving Setup and deployment of new Applications and enhancement of existing applications
- Implement Automations of Activities that are involved in the management of Applications
- Create visibility into site health and key performance indicators of the Application Systems
- Environment Management
- Ensure 24×7 Availability of all Core Applications.
- Carry out Capacity planning to ensure Applications are always available to meet demands
- Ensure up-to date patching and full compliance to security standards of the Application Systems.
- Ensure up-to date documentation on all Core Applications as well as changes made.
- Troubleshoot reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Working with technical support engineers to resolve critical incidents.
- Create and update clear troubleshooting guides for Applications
- Implement Requests relevant to the operation and enhancement of the Core Processing Applications
- Co-ordinate the completion of activities within the team
- Customer Escalation management
- Resource Availability management
- Process Management (Creation/Update, Gap Identification/Elimination)
- Carry out Performance Management Reviews with the Team
- Co-ordinate Productivity enhancement activities within the Team
- Academic Qualification(s): Good first degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related fields.
- Professional Qualification(s): Service Management Certifications (e.g. ITIL) is an advantage
- Experience (Number of relevant years): Minimum of (4) years relevant experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online