Outsource Africa – Our client, a leader in a multidimensional value chain of poultry farming with strong impact on various components of the Food and Agri-Industries is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Operations Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a candidate to care for and oversee the growth of the livestock.
- HND in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree
- 5 Years of experience in technical roles
- Professional and effective written and verbal communicator
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Respond promptly to enquiries
- Provide support for unattended devices onsite & offsite
- Prepare & maintain appropriate documentation
- Monitoring real time transactions, data communication, hardware, software, and physical environmental systems to ensure the availability of key operational systems.
- Perform and monitor key operational systems, process, activities and requests relating to the operations and its products, to meet business objectives
- Identify and assist with resolving and recording of technical and operational problems, whilst working in a team to provide evidence base solutions for consideration towards resolution.
- Recording of operations duties and incidents with a high level attention to detail.
- Prepare accurate and precise data on all aspects of business systems for the purpose of reporting outcomes of activities and incidents.
- Assist in the training and development needs relating to computer use and softwares installations.
- Perform regular reviews of operational processes, work instructions and checklists to align with business objectives and industry standards
- Other duties as required
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the applied “Job Title” as subject of the email.