Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description and or Knowledge, Skills and Ability Required
- Set personal goals to achieve Sales Targets.
- Provide performance report against plan.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales report.
- Create and make presentations on behalf of the company to potential clients.
- Model the expectation for a culture of safety by demonstrating safe, best work practices.
- Develop market leads for marketing engineering product range and convert Leads to customer.
- Identify distribution channels and partners to expand company existing market channels.
- Develop Marketing Strategy and translate to marketing plan.
- Fulfill existing customer order.
- Troubleshoots unusual or difficult issues requiring coordination and communication across cross-functional departments.
- Carry out and provide feedback from market research.
- Drive events, promotions to support product sales.
- Must have a Degree in Marketing or Engineering from either a polytechnic or university.
- Must be analytical.
- Must have experience with marketing and creating new channels.
- Must have good people and networking skills.
- Must be able to work closely with the marketing manager.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (report writing skills).
- Must be adaptable and Flexible.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must display patients and tactical with resolving.
- Have strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must have the ability to break barriers to open new business opportunity.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and strong discipline.
- Fast learner to understand new products.
- Must be a self-starter and punctual.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of marketing experience post-NYSC.
- Must have problem-solving capabilities and be able to strategies.
- Must be conversant with measurements and engineering principles using Vernier callipers.
- Must be a driver with a valid drivers license.
- Must know Microsoft packages excel, PowerPoint and word.
- Understand and use engineering measuring instruments vernier callipers.
- Must be a person of good character, honest, reliable and dependable.
- Demonstrate tenacity and hunger for success with aggressive sales driver qualities.
N600,000 – N1,200,000 Annually
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com with “Technical Sales Engineer” as the subject of the mail.