Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, IBM, Dell, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Bosch & Samsung.
As the first manufacturer-accredited local distributor for the sub-region, TD, with the support of the OEMs, successfully confronted the myriad challenges posed by the hitherto unstructured market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Executive
Locations: Lagos (Oshodi, Oyingbo, Yaba, Iyana Oworo, Ketu and Gbagada)
Job Duties / Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Maintain all vehicle inventories and update company vehicle data base weekly.
- Responsible for daily inspection of all company vehicles and reporting any conditions of concern to supervisor immediately.
- Maintaining effective use of company vehicles by tracking route covered and fuel usage analysis report.
- Collate information on vehicle maintenance / repairs weekly and follow up on until the vehicle is fixed.
- Ensures company vehicles are serviced at regular intervals and in accordance with the manufacturer specification.
- Ensure each vehicle has sufficient fuel and records mileage covered at the point of subsequent purchase.
- Ensures registration and renewal of vehicle papers in compliance to statutory regulation(s) and are in each of the vehicles.
Office Management / Employee Relations:
- Coordinates office services and personnel; this including other Admin staff, office moves, office design, records management and control, etc.
- To ensure maximum support is provided to the sales team for the achievement of at least 100% of the global Sales Target.
- Preparing correspondence for management review and sign-off, as well as communication of admin-related matters to all employees, when necessary.
- Receives employees’ complaints and refers them to appropriate department/persons to resolve the challenge.
- Act as a point of contact for HR queries from staff and managers, dealing with issues where able or referring onto Head HR/Admin if necessary.
- Coordinate new staff request, short-listing of candidates, invitation of candidates for interview, document screening, and interview reports.
- Coordinate and conduct staff induction for all new entrants and pre-employment medical examination/report for all new staff
- Conducting references and guarantors background checks and improve employee on-boarding experience through three-month check-up via KYC (Know Your Company)
- Organising office moves and provision of work station where necessary.
- Control, maintain and update manpower plan and prepare related monthly and weekly reports.
- Updating approved changes in the structure/layout of the business structure.
- Reviewing and advising departmental heads on job description writing for all positions and ensuring they are updated, issued to staff and maintained in staff files.
- Design and implement a central hiring procedures portal for managers to use when hiring all job types
- Maintaining an updated record of personnel working in each department within the business units in order to ensure proper staffing level.
- Formulating plans for meeting the business’ manpower requirement and ensuring proper utilisation of existing human resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time
Talent Management and Development:
- Supports the Head, HR/Admin in implementing strategies for talent identification and development.
- Designs and coordinates various talent development programs approved for company’s talent pipeline.
- Identifies and coordinates resources to meet organisation-wide talent, learning, educational and developmental needs.
- Manage succession planning for key roles.
- Be instrumental in driving talent retention agenda for the business and reporting on turn over, absences and reasons for leaving.
- Gathering data for training need analysis and preparing annual corporate training plan in conjunction with line managers.
- Evaluates trainer competence, performance and effectiveness of training courses and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Inter-phases between all stakeholders including management, vendors and regulators on relevant regulatory matters.
- Processing of trade and advert permits.
- Processes regulatory permits and insurance of all assets and claims, in conjunction with other departments requiring such insurance and permits.
Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head HR/Admin from time to time
- BSC/ HND, minimum of two years working experience and strong knowledge of fleet management
- Good driving skill is a plus
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR / Admin Executive” and your location as the subject of the email.