De Raph City Travel and Tour – We are professionals into logistics, travels and tour.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Raph City Travel and Tour we are looking for a travel consultant to join our company to help us create and organize trips for our clients. You will be required to interact with our clients and guide them toward picking the best holiday package to suit all of their requirements. Your contribution will impact our company as well as the satisfaction of our customers and drive profits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Travel and Tourism, Hospitality Business or relevant fields.
- 0 – 1 year experience
- Prior experience as a travel agent or an avid traveler is a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of traveling software and procedures.
- Basic computer skills and software like MS Office.
- Multilingualism is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Efficient negotiation and sales skills.
- Up to date with domestic and international travel trends.
- Well read on the rules and regulation of tourism.
- Help clients identify their ideal travel package based on their suggests and requirements.
- Study and assimilate all information regarding travel destinations such as prices, weather, language, currency, customs, etc.
- Regularly maintain a good relationship with our customers.
- Provide end to end service while organizing a trip from booking the tickets, reserving the hotels and creating the itinerary.
- Provide all relevant and essential information to the tourists regarding their travel like guides, itinerary, brochures, and maps.
- Sell the appropriate tour package to the right customer.
- Negotiate any customizations or modifications requested and accommodate to the best level possible.
- Resolve any problem that arises regarding the trip for the customer.
- Regularly update a database containing client details and their travel information.
- Ensure this data is secured and handled appropriately.
- Reach the sales and revenue targets.
- Stay up to date on domestic and international travel trends.
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.