Klink consult is an indigenous consulting firm which serves as a gateway between local business entity and the global market. Our focus is to drive local business to become world-class corporations delivering quality products and services to the world.
The passion for creating a viable economy in Nigeria and Africa is the benchmark on which Klink is founded. Since conception, Klink offers professional services to passionate entrepreneurs who desire to contribute to the growth of the economy in their locality by building sustainable business entities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- The Travel Executive will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses), with a goal to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
- He/she will assess their clients’ needs, budgets, likes and dislikes to make appropriate recommendations.
- Supply clients with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Reach the revenue and profit targets.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven working experience as a Travel Consultant will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crisis.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 – 4 years experience.
N600,000 – N960,000 annually.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates sho