Saro Lifecare, a division of Saro Africa International operates in the Personal & Household Products Segment of the FMCG Industry in Nigeria, and is expanding its products range and manufacturing operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Contract
Job Field: Marketing / Sales / Business Development / Merchandiser ,
- He ensures wholesales & retail customers in assigned open markets are served and SLC products are available & visible at the retail / wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Candidate must possess an OND or HND (Any Discipline)qualification
- Applicant must be fluent in English, language of Residence and Computer Literacy, with 0 – 2 years experience.
- Age – 20-35 years old
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest (Aba Preferable)
- Must be able to drive, and have a valid driverâ€™s License.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
Deadline: 16th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.