Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position holder is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively.
- The position holder is also responsible for all storage related activities with reference to raw material purchased and finished products from production floor.
- The holder attends to all orders from internal and external clients and ensures that all delivery vans are promptly and accurately loaded.
- Supervises loading and transfer of finished products
- Supervises the issuance of raw materials from store to all departments.
- Ensuring all stores are properly arranged and in good condition.
- Orientate and train staffs on job responsibilities.
- Ensures all returns and replacements are treated and documented accordingly.
- Prepares space in the store for incoming raw materials.
- Initiate material request once reorder level is reached.
- Follow ups on materials not delivered.
- Prepare daily record of the opening stock for all products
- Prepare daily stock closing report for both raw materials and finished goods
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations
- Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans.
Education and other Qualifications
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Management, Business Administration and/or related field
- Possess about minimum of 5 years experience as a warehouse manager in the FMCG sector
- Applicant must be proficient in the use of MS suite.
- Applicant must either have worked as accounting officer or have ACCA.
- Applicant must be an Associate Member of Certified Institute of Warehousing and Materials Management.
- Applicant who resides within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs will have added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area of application is an added advantage.
- Ability to act decisively to resolve problems
- Applicant must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Great Communication and Influencing Skills
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills.
- Great Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Competitive Salary Package
- Leave allowance
- Health insurance
- Professsional Development.
Deadline: 12th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Warehouse Manager” as subject of the email.