Pillarcraft Nigeria – Our client, a fast-growing Retail Firm in Lagos that provides complete Disposable Food Packaging Solutions to Foodservice and Household consumers, needs to engage the services of a young, energetic, experienced, and result-driven candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Ikeja Cantonment, Lagos
- We need to engage an energetic, experienced, and result-driven Warehouse Officer (WHO) is in charge of inventory in a warehouse to receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto trucks as needed. To oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
- But not limited to the above, will perform other related duties as requires.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching goods
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovatively
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Any other task assigned by the Manager.
- Schedule monthly stock counting and verification.
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Interface with a sales rep. to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status
Deadline: 10th September, 2020.
11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- Job includes Saturday.
- The preferred candidate should reside within Ikeja, Oshodi, Maryland, and Ojota axis
- Only candidates that meet the requirements will be considered
- The ideal candidate should be available for an immediate interview on Friday, September 11th, and the selected candidate will resume on Monday, September 14th, 2020.