PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for Overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Prepares financial and stock report.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of every bank account.
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
- Minimum of HND in Accounting.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel &Word;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Technical competence in Accounting Software such as QuickBooks and Sage, Etc.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Candidates should reside in Ibadan (Ologuneru and Apata).
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using the “Job title” as subject of the email to: email@example.com