IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and furniture manufacturing company, characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently. From our signature classics to our custom project designs we have managed to build a stellar reputation for excellence, quality, reliability and integrity.
We pride ourselves in our ability to interpret the essence of our clients through manufacturing and design. By working closely with each client we are able to create spaces that embody their being, because regardless of whether they are individuals, brands or establishments to us, each project is personal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Reporting Line: Head, HR / Admin
- Provide administrative services and support to all departments of the Company by managing the services and processes that support the core business of the Organization.
- Ensure the buildings and grounds and HSE standards are maintained.
- Monitor to ensure compliance with all Company policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure compliance with all Local, State and Federal Governmentsâ€™ statutory requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the Company’s vehicle fleet
Core Working Relationships:
- HR / Admin Team
- Commercial Team
- Technical Team
- Production Team
- Logistics / Procurement Team
- Accounts / Finance Team
- Management Team
- Determine and schedule regular repairs, renovation projects, waste reduction improvements as well as Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) inspections.
- Ensure that the quarterly routine maintenance of company vehicles and equipment (e.g. air-conditioners, cars, generator etc) is carried out.
- Ensure all appliances i.e. phone lines, lightings, air conditioners, printers, photocopiers, computers and scanners are in good working condition.
- Ensure the efficient and effective management of the guest houses, company housing and all assets.
- Ensure effective and efficient facility management.
- Ensure prompt payment of all utility bills i.e. PHCH, Telephone, and LAWMA etc.
- Ensure that reasonable maintenance and supply costs are maintained through effective negotiations.
- Prepare expense and cash vouchers and ensure that the Admin Expense and Petty Cash Priority List is updated daily; with accurate periodic submission to Head, HR/Admin, Finance and management
- Liaise with service vendors and monitor the job contracted to them.
- Ensure efficient and effective inventory management and supply for Office Provisions, Stationery and Consumables.
- Maintain a comprehensive and accurate filing system on Administrative matters.
- Maintain accurate Asset Register in alignment with Accounts/Finance department records.
- Collaborate with the Head, HR/Admin to ensure that the companyâ€™s health and safety regulations are adhered to by all employees.
- Liaise effectively with all government agencies and regulatory bodies
- Compile weekly activity report on Admin matters for HR/Admin department repor
- Undertake additional tasks or projects as assigned by the head of Department or authorized officers.
- Ensure all management cars and pool cars are fueled and maintained efficiently by drawing up a maintenance schedule and following it. Also ensuring that
- Renewal of vehicle documents promptly.
- Ensure that transport activities are managed efficiently and with minimized cost
- Manage drivers’ deployment and administration
- Ensure accurate monthly Expatriate Quota Returns are submitted and signed by the relevant authorities at the end of each month
- Support the management all Expatriates and ensures all their documentation is up to date (visa renewals etc.)
- Liaise with relevant immigration officials and keep abreast of immigration laws
- Assist with compilation and submission of the monthly expatriate returns to the Nigerian Immigration Service
- Compile and monitor daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Supervise the cleaners to ensure cleanliness for all facilities, equipment, instruments i.e. the admin block, factory, toilets, machinery etc.
Key Job Attributes
- Strong organization skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Team Spirit
- Results driven with ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to details
- Communication Skills (Verbal, written and listening)
- Knowledge of people management
- Proven knowledge of office procedures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Package(Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Education & Experience
- A first degree in Social Sciences or Arts
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in a manufacturing/production company
- Previous experience in expatriates’ management is an added advantage
Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.