SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Manager, Sales Account Management
Job ID: 14512
- We are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our team as a Associate Manager, Sales Account Management for the South South region. Reporting to the Head of Sales, we are looking for committed sales professionals who are hungry for results to coordinate and manage our field sales operations in South South region.
- The candidate will harness available opportunities and use available tools and team to deliver on Key Result Areas. Critical Key Results Areas are delivery on month to month sales budget, grow Numeric and Weighted Distribution, efficient management of team and operations to improve brand availability, visibility and impact region market share.
Required Skills and Experience
- Candidate must possess BSc or HND in Business or Social Sciences academic discipline
- Must have 5 to 7years work experience in Sales or Marketing in FMCG industry.
- Must be very knowledgeable of South South business landscape and would have built networks of Distributors and Wholesale base resulting from the work experience
- Must be a self -starter, hungry for result and should be ready to do extensive travel to ensure grassroot distribution of our products.
- Must have a valid National Driving License
- Should be currently living in South South geopolitical zone of the country
- Strong communication, management, influence and leadership skills, ability to manage and influence up and across organization
- Strategic mind set, understands the strategic & tactical nature of the business.
- Results orientated and able to work independently and to strict deadlines with a sense of ownership, drive and can-do attitude.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Deliver on assigned annual (value/volume) budget for South South Sales region
- Grow share by aggressively driving Numeric and Weighted Distribution by 1% and 3% respectively.
- Train own and Distributors sales team through field accompaniment and coaching to sharpen their selling skills
- Maintain and appoint new distributors to expand and deepen distribution across the sales geography.
- Maintain good working relationship with all Wholesale and retail customers and consistently review their performance with a view to replacing non-performing ones.
- Carry out monthly review of Distributors performance versus assigned target and take corrective actions where there are gaps.
- Take good care of all company working tools in the coverage geography to minimize fleet idle time and improve efficient utilization of resources.
- Monitor activities of competition to help management take informed decision to counter and consistently be ahead of them
- Execute all company programs meant improve sales, reward loyalty and build mutual business relationship with the trade.
- Ensure efficient deployment of POSM to gain maximum awareness, merchandising and help shoppers’ preference for company brands.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please note this role will require c. 30% travel.
- You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.