At Glims Croft LLC, We offer spectrum of services such as Consultancy, Oil and Gas, finance planning and management.
We work with clients of all sizes Whether you are a start up or a more established company, we begin the process by listening closely to the specifics of your needs and learning about your culture, philosophy and goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team.
- You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager.
- Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- Minimum of 1 – 31 years work experience.
N150,000 – N170,000 monthly.
Deadline: 28th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.