Shivtech Limited is Leading Enterprise Solutions Company Registered Under The Law Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria To Provide System Integration, Security Solution, Network Design And Various ICT Strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Business Development Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify the sectors, industries and companies that can benefit from the services and solutions
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Creating sales pitches
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Executing sales objectives
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Procuring new clients through various means.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Managing company and client expectations
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Timely reporting
- Minimum of HND in Computer Science / Technology or Electronics & Communication Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year marketing experience with an IT firm, ISP, Banking or MFB
- Data analytical capabilities and problem-solving skill
- Expert in MS office package
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated and the ability to organize and prioritize time effectively.
- Be able to communicate about networking issues effectively and in a comprehensible manner both to clients and management
- Must possess excellent communication skill both verbal and written.
Deadline: 13th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “BDE” as the subject of the mail.