Officemakers International Limited – Our client is a growing player in the Oil and Gas sector in Nigeria. The company is engaged, among other services, in the sales and supplies of steel and other machined spare parts for upstream Oil & Gas companies.
Due to expansion, the company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Candidate MUST be a Mechanical or Industrial Maintainance Engineer.
- Must have experience in commercial bidding, negotiations and other contracting procedures.
- He/ She must be goal getter and self starter with a dynamic attitude.
- Preference will be given to those who live in Lagos Island axis up to Ajah and environs.
- Minimum qualification is a 2.1 or Upper Credit Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have 5 years relevant experience which includes technical engineering or direct production interface with foundry and metal machining operations.
Deadline: 16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- APPLY ONLY if you meet to above criteria
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.