Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
The Purpose of the Job
- Helping the Organization to become the long-term trustworthy supplier to Nigeria’s distribution & transmission companies, renewable energy investors, top real estate developers, industry clients.
- Establishing the organization as a famous and respectable brand in Nigeria.
- Accomplishing assigned annual sales target;
- Providing management with feedback.
- Market information collecting.
- Maintaining a wonderful relationship with key clients such as electric distribution companies, industrial end-users, top-level panel builders, influential real estate developers, sub-station contractors, etc.;
- Following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings, planning, and preparing presentations.
- Overseeing the development of Nigerian electric market trend;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Fluent in both oral and written English;
- 5+ years sales experience in electric products (especially switchgear panels) with good performance, ABB or Schneider working experience is preferable.
- Fully aware of Nigeria’s policy with electricity industry, have rich resource in Nigeria’s electric market.
- Based in Lagos.
- Clients Developing: Develop all kinds of industry clients and maintain good sales performance
- Electric Knowledge: Low voltage components, switch gears; medium voltage products
- Supporting Solution to Customer’s Demand: Help customers design the solution according to their demand.
- $1,000 – $2,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with “Business Development Manager – Electric” as the subject of the mail.