HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a leading law firm that consistently strives for excellence in the legal service is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos (Mainland)
- We are in need of an experienced business development / marketing professional to join our workforce who will be responsible for the management of all aspects of business development initiatives within the firm.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Develop, recommend, and manage the firm marketing plan.
- Supervise marketing support personnel.
- Support the firm, practice groups, and individual attorney’s business development initiatives and programs.
- Recommend markets and projects to pursue.
- Track and follow-up firm marketing and business development leads.
- Manage firm business relationships.
- Direct internal and external firm marketing and business communications.
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Represent the firm at trade shows and other events.
- Manage marketing and business development activities.
- Participate in strategic process planning.
- A first degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in business development.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.