Universal Human Resource Consult is a human resource consulting firm that effectively manages private and government organization by ensuring adequate staff recruitment and selection, staff training and co-ordination thereby creating sustainable growth and increase quality of service delivery in organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To boost the deposit mobilization
- Build new relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Advice client of invesmtment status
- Innovate and develop attractive value added deposit products.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposits, and fixed deposits.
- Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel, etc.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target market.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Good understanding of client relationship management
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years experience
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Work history in investment placement and deposit mobilization
Deadline: 16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their PDF copy of CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.