Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Sales Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Job Type: Full Time
- Meets with new and existing customers within the pharmaceutical industry to evaluate needs and makes product/service suggestions.
- Continuously strives to learn about the products and influencing theories.
- Utilizes the above information to execute a systematic approach to get the sale.
- Has the ability to design and conduct effective presentations of company products and services.
- Continuously maintains contact with current customers with updates on new availabilities and developments.
- Attends any applicable training events to maintain on the forefront of product knowledge.
- Utilizes the Hot List and Outlook Calendar for Sales planning and execution.
- Preserves all company information as confidential and proprietary.
- Demonstrates effective time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be confident in their ability to sell to large accounts and believe the products that we offer.
- Opens a minimum of 2 new House Accounts per month.
- Always maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Actively attends conferences and trade shows as relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Maintains accurate expense records for tracking and reimbursement purposes.
- Provides written and verbal quotes as needed.
- Completes of the B2B Execution report on a weekly basis.
- Any other duty assigned by the head of Sales/Commercial Director.
Competencies / Skills / Requirements
- Degree/Higher National Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any related Subject.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- 5 -10 years proven experience in sales.
- Strong track record of sales performance in a sales-focused organization within the Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Retail, Agro-allied, or Manufacturing industries.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player.
- Creative and innovative.
Deadline: 12th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online