B.Adedipe Associate Limited (“BAA Consult”, for short) was incorporated in February 1993, as General Management and Financial Consultants, and commenced operations in March 1994. The company has built on the professional experience of its Chief Consultant (Dr. ‘Biodun Adedipe) and his complementary relationships, and in the course of time it has developed a reputation for excellent delivery in all four of its business platforms – Strategy, Training, Human Capital Services and Research.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Capital Market Consultant
Employment Type: Full time
To carry out comprehensive in-depth research on the global and domestic capital market and generate bespoke solutions to clients financing needs.
- B.Sc. in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or a related field (minimum of 2:1); a Masters’ degree and/or relevant professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- 3-5 years cognate experience in financial services, investment banking, management consulting or research.
- Good knowledge of capital market activities and the relevant regulatory authorities.
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office suite applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Not more than 30 years.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and evaluate capital market conditions, maintain database and analyze emerging market intelligence.
- Carry out desk reviews and in-depth research on the capital market and global/domestic economies.
- Develop and market project proposals on financing structures and solutions.
- Conduct due diligence to establish the assets and liabilities as well as the commercial viability of an existing venture.
- Analyze client’s capital structure and assess alternative funding strategies to reduce the cost of capital and increase financial flexibility.
- Work with the Research Economist and Strategy Team to originate, develop, structure and execute innovative and complex financial structures and solutions for private and public sector clients.
- Develop financial models for projects and programmes to drive strategic business and policy decisions.
- Prepare weekly and monthly capital market reports.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Managing Consultant.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.