Panagora Group, a woman-owned, small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief of Party
Job Opening ID: 450
Job Type: Full time
Project / Activity: USAID / Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- We seek an experienced chief of party for an anticipated USAID / Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Activity. The COP will also define and manage overall contract requirements to achieve this contract’s objectives.
- This is a long-term position based in Abuja, Nigeria expected to start in Spring 2021.
- An advanced degree in Business Administration, International Development, Monitoring and Evaluation, Knowledge Management, or related field
- Seven years of experience in managing USAID projects; previous chief of party experience and work experience in conflict-affected communities strongly preferred
- Five years of experience working in monitoring, evaluation, and learning; previous CLA experience, including a working knowledge of USAID’s learning agenda a plus
- Previous experience overseeing assessments and other research, MEL plan and PMP development, remote, field-based and third party monitoring, performance and/or impact evaluations, and knowledge management initiatives
- Experience in facilitating strategic collaboration, ideally among multiple stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of USAID regulations and compliance
- Meaningful professional experience in Africa, with knowledge of West Africa and Nigeria a strong advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ensure the effective and efficient performance of all aspects of the contract, including provision of contract oversight, maintaining acceptable standards of quality for all assigned tasks and expected deliverables, including overall responsibility for leading and coordinating all activities; all required reports; and for staff management and development
- Serve as the main point of contact between USAID and Panagora, frequently serving as a facilitator or co-facilitator of high-level discussions and fora among USAID staff and stakeholders
- Ensure timely information on the progress and status of all activities under the contract
- Ensure compliance and integrity of contract operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
- Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.