Blessed Assurance School is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher
Location: Mafoloku, Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Class Teacher will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements.
- He / she will to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum.
- Supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times.
- Track children’s progress and give appropriate feedback.
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Encourage children to interact with each other.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate will be an added advantage
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a good school.
- Proven experience as aPreschool Teacher or Primary Teacher
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as mediator between children
Deadline: 21st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.