OnePort 365 is a holistic freight forwarding platform built to empower African businesses with access to supply chain profitability, accountability, and reliability; leveraging technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
- Operating as the commercial glue that joins up business decision making with the Commercial and financial impacts and facilitating tough choices as necessary across the business.
- Business stakeholder management, and the development of internal pricing systems APPLICABLE to all vendors/3PL suppliers.
- Building new optimization models and collaboration with business (including sales, finance, procurement, and operations) across all OnePort implants.
- Optimize the top line for OnePort 365 through setting market relevant product prices to move the target volumes at the right price and ensure Drive and recommend Commercial strategy, both short term and long term. Should be focused on generating new streams of revenue.
- Gather and translate market data for commercial function and achieving business objectives
- Supporting the product team with the full development of OnePort Africa Price Index (OPAI) for deployment Q1 2021.
- Market Intelligence and Optimisation
- Preach the message of digitisation of trade for the African market
- Business, finance, economics or an analytical based degree
Key Performance Indicator (KPI):
- Years of Experience: 5-7 years
- Excellent Industry Knowledge on freight forwarding
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Leadership Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Critical thinking and innovative skill
- Attention to details by providing accurate and precise data
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- People skills ability create good interpersonal relationships with relevant stakeholders
Attributes / Ability:
- Good work ethic
- Must have creativity and vision
- Ability to multitask
- Must have commercial acumen
- Ability to work under Pressure
Deadline: 10th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply