Medecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care. MdM operating in Nigeria, Borno state since October 2016.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Contractor (Call for Tender for Clinic’s Building Restructuring / Upgrading)
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are inviting contractors to provide the services for re-structuring / upgrading clinics in Damboa & Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria.
- Detailed technical specifications are included within the tender documents. If you are interested in submitting a bid.
- Local Construction Companies having experience in building / rehabilitating Semi-Permanent Structures are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor Degree.
Deadline: Close of Business; 6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please contact Medecins du Monde office on the following address to express your interest and receive the tender documents from the office or request through email at the given below address:
Medecins du Monde Office,
No. 5 Waziri Lawan Street, off Damboa Road,
Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria.
Important Information / Notice
- Due to current COVID 19 pandemic situation for health safety purpose, it is encouraged that suppliers request documents using the email above.
- Submissions can be done both electronically using the same email or drop their bid’s envelop in the tender box located at the main gate with security guards at the above mention address on or before the above deadline.