Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Engineer / Estimator
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- Read and understand Tender Documentation including project scope, project requirements, contract requirements and other customer requirements as provided in tender documents.
- Prepare cost data and provide the basis for costing for proposals and contract negotiations.
- Prepare the overall Project Execution Plan for Technical and Commercial Tender Submission.
- Coordinate with other departments (HSE, Quality, NCD, Procurement) to manage technical tender documents.
- B.Eng. degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical Engineering or B. Sc in Quantity Surveying
- 15+ years of proven work experience as a Cost Engineer/Estimator or similar role in Projects or Field Engineering (Construction) pipelines & onshore facilities
- Excellent English Language communication skills
- English comprehension skills for reading, interpreting, and understanding complex technical tender documents
- Ability to organize tender document data and manage the tendering process.
- Attention to detail and good time planning skills.
- Proficiency and Hands-on experience in all Microsoft programs.
- Ability to be trusted with critical financial and commercial information.
- B.Sc. Mechanical / Civil Engineer / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online