Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January, 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Limited. Within a few years the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub region.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited currently has two hospitals located in both Abuja and Lagos having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria. Our services and facilities span several specialities and include emergency / trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The credit-control manager who will report primarily to the Head of Finance shall be responsible for implementing the credit control and debt recovery policy across the entire chain of hospitals.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant
- 4 years work experience as a Credit Manager, Credit Analyst, or
- ICAN, ACCA or CIMA is desirous certificate.
- Prior experience in the healthcare sector will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Solid understanding of lending procedures.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets (e.g.inExcel).
- Negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Ability to lead work teams
- Ensure prompt reimbursement policies and that all receivable amounts are collected from the debtors on time.
- Ensure constant reminders on outstanding bill updates are sent to debtors
- Plan and implement collection policies and check the effectiveness of such plans.
- Review all collection and credit reports and statements.
- Use latest trends and policies to establish credit limitation stature.
- Develop policies and plans that will improve the cash flow and minimize the amount receivables.
- Manage and review account statements, receivables and payables, balance sheet, etc.
- Preparation and submission of relevant reports and updates on debts outstanding, collection of payments from debtor clients, and recommendations on further necessary action
Deadline: 26th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.