PayQart is a financial technology company offering payment solutions to merchants and both online and offline stores.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- PayQart; a financial technology company is seeking a Full Stack Developer to help us build a cutting edge savings and lending platform. You must be willing and able to learn everything about our products and end-user needs as well as deliver against the product paper / brief through go live.
- Candidate should have experience in or at least willingness to learn more about financial services / fintech. The Full-Stack Developer will work closely with our Product Manager, business leads and user community to ensure that all client-facing functions and features on both our website and mobile apps are intuitive, fast, efficient and fully meet our clients’ trading and security needs. Our platform will run 24×7, so we need a developer who is expert at managing changes and updates real-time with little room for any downtime or failover.
- We are looking for developers who are passionate about emerging business & technology models as well as working in a space full of unknowns. This is an excellent opportunity for any developer seeking to explore new ideas with the team. We need developers who are enthusiastic and rigorous when tackling new problems, extremely versatile, who thrive in an agile, test-driven development and automated testing environment.
- Partner with product management, marketing and the rest of product development team to understand product vision, user needs, brand design aesthetics and back-end infrastructure
- Translate complex business needs into innovative technical solutions and contribute to product advancement to guarantee solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Develop high-quality prototypes, proofs of concept in addition to productionâ€quality solutions
- Create user-friendly, intuitive, fast-paced, real-time web pages and mobile apps
- Design web and mobile-based features that ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Ensure efficient performance and scalability of solutions – optimize applications for maximum speed
- Participate in team/project activities: requirement refinement, sprint planning, task estimations, coding, troubleshooting, retrospectives, etc.
- Maintain and continuously improve website and mobile applications by getting feedback from and developing solutions for our clients
- Must be willing to work full time in an office environment.
Experience / Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience of having taken large-scale initiatives from conception through to production, while continuing to support, optimize, and iterate
- Deep knowledge of at least one front-end framework React, Angular, Vue as well as experience with responsive design interface development
- Extensive experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Working knowledge of at least one complementary front-end languages / frameworks (ex : React, Angular, Vue )
- Deep understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database, ORMs / ODMs and Web storage API (front end)
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Strength with at least one web server technology (ex : Apache, Nginx)
- Strength working within at least one cloud hosting platform (ex : AWS, GCP)
- Confident working with tools and editors (ex : Grunt, Sublime, Atom, JSLint)
- Measured experience with unit, integration, e2e and UI testing, with at least one relevant testing framework
- Expert leveraging software-development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, (such as agile) to drive positive personal / team outcomes to increase velocity and on-time delivery
Job Title: UI / UX / Product Designer
Employment Type: Contract
- PayQart, a financial technology company in Lagos State is looking for a passionate UI / UX / Product Designer who wants to help us shape the future of fintech. This role will come with a number of UX challenges that need an analytical, customer-focused brain.
- You’ll be at the forefront of our efforts and will be directly responsible for the key decisions that shape our products. You’ll need a full range of skills from product design, interaction design and visual design to build purposeful experiences.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools and have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
- The Job is 3 – Months Contract.
The awesome things you will be doing:
- Creating UX/ UI design for the group’s different brands across Lending, E-commerce, Savings and more
- Leading and delivering end-to-end product design projects
- Setting user experience vision and working collaboratively with our product, engineering and business teams
- Supporting the implementation of your designs by collaborating closely with engineers as they build and release
- Driving high-quality solutions without sacrificing speed.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
What we’re looking for:
- Proven background in designing complex digital products and launching a product to market (UX and visual design).
- An impressive portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design work highlighting your end-to-end design process from concept .through delivery and iterative releases.
- Expert knowledge of all the usual software (Sketch, Figma, Principle, ProtoPie, Photoshop, XD, InDesign etc.)
- A good sense of typography, grid layouts and clean interfaces.
- Strong UX focus along with an understanding of psychology and human behaviour.
- The ability to clearly articulate design decisions along with sound rationale to support them.
- Experience working directly with developers on design implementation.
- The ability to take charge of your time and meet deadlines.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work as part of a team.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
Deadline: 16th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.