DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
DynamicPlus was born out of a passion for professionalism and the desire to meet the need of small and medium sized enterprises with limited resources while still competing with established companies at rates they can afford.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- In charge of creating scripts to provide support to clients through phone calls, emails and online chat;
- Constant evaluation and analysis of systems i.e. chat service to ensure it is maximized;
- Utilize customer service and web technologies to increase customer satisfaction;
- Maintain accurate records and documents on all customer service activities and discussions;
- Drive initiative to improve day to day customer service processes;
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods;
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate the team to meet them on a steady basis;
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports
- Provide help and advice to clients on the Company’s services;
- Develop and implement customer service procedures, policies and standards for the Company
- A bachelor’s Degree in a relevant degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Sound report writing and analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask
- Minimum 4 years experience in similar role with at least 2 years in an ecommerce environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Note: Please, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 12th October, 2020.