Home Prep School instructors are respectable undergraduates/graduates, and experienced teachers that teach/coach your children at the comfort of your homes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Locations: Ibadan, Oyo and Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
N25,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Deadline: 6th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.