Virgin-landmarts is a Nigerian real estate company headquartered in Lagos. Established to solve the dearth in global housing ownership as well adding value to individual and organization on a timely and consistent basis.
Our core business include Real Estate, Building construction with modern architectural design and property management. We are a team of highly skilled professionals, trained and equipped with the necessary tools to distinguish ourselves in the Real Estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Ojo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time’
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems.
- Candidate should reside within Ojo, Festac Town, Iyano-Oba, and its environs.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain a digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Work with the sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track the success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage the organization’s website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s productsin the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
Salary + Commission + Bonuses + Incentive.
Deadline: 25th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as the subject of their email.