Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is buy now, pay later where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Representative
Location: Owode, Oyo
Employment Type: Contract
We are hiring a Direct Sales Representatives who will be:
- Responsible for advertising and selling of the company’s product.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Building long term relationship with new and existing customers.
- Strengthen the company’s brand and image.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by Team lead.
- Minimum of OND, HND / B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or any related discipline.
- Marketing experience is an added advantage.
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
- Good communication Skills
- Good team spirit
- Professional marketing skills
- Commercial awareness.
Deadline: 29th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Strictly for candidates who reside in Oyo.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.