Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dive Inspection Lead 1 (National)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Requirements / Experience
- A minimum of 10 years Offshore Construction Barge/Diving Vessel experience related to Project scope (Dving related to Structural and Pipeline Projects.
- Must be proficient in the use of common PC Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Poerpoint etc)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- HND qualification.
- International experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as an Offshore Construction Diving Supervisor/Superintendent.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.