Gowus Nigeria Limited – Our core expertise in the areas of Engineering, procurement and the Supply of Natural Gas. GOWUS Nigeria Limited was formed out of the need to proffer solutions to create value and be more socially responsible to the entire citizenry of our great country (Nigeria).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Adjusting routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings;
- Load and unload organizations merchandize;
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager;
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound;
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the Administrative Officer;
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours;
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing;
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning both the inside and outside parts;
- Keep track of timely renewals of vehicle papers;
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refuelling the car(s);
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager;
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance;
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code; and
- Carry out specific functions as may be assigned to you by the company, from time to time.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Experience: 5 – 10 years.
- N40,000 – N45,000 monthly.
Deadline: 14th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.