Bradfield Consulting Limited is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
Job Type: Full Time
- Liaise with clients to market properties
- Generate and support new business opportunities
- Act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities,
- Property management and maintenance coordination.
- Give periodic report
- Calculate Service charge and ensure compliance from tenants
- Perform other duties as required.
- Handling enquiries about properties from potential buyers
- Administering and securing the disposal and acquisition of property and ensuring that it is completed legally.
- Valuation of property/assets for various purposes
- Sales and leasing of properties
- Feasibility and viability studies
- First Degree in Estate Management or any related field
- At least 0-1 years experience in a real estate firm
- Proven experience in real estate industry
- Knowledge of property & facility management
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages.
Deadline: 25th November, 2020.