I-Serve Professional – Our client who operates in the Facility space is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as catering, cleaning, parking, security, and technology.
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility.
- Supervising teams of staff across different divisions.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance.
- Dealing with emergencies as they arise.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility upcoming needs and requirements.
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects.
- Helping with office relocations to new offices and to make decisions about leasing.
- Drafting maintenance reports.
- Ensuring that the facility is operating as it should on a daily basis.
- Developing and managing vendor contracts.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security.
- Allocating and managing space between buildings.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- EHS (environment, health, safety).
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Impacting operational efficiencies.
- Supporting productivity of facilities and personnel.
- Managing risks to facilities and personnel.
- Mitigating environmental impact.
- Promoting sustainable tactics for long-term cost management.
- Leveraging technological solutions.
- Reducing or overcoming effects of natural disasters.
- Guaranteeing compliance.
- Leveraging security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent professional level experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in facilities maintenance or equivalent related functions
- Knowledge of OSHA and other environmental regulations.
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management.
- Must be a well-organised, detail and customer (internal and external), oriented self-starter.
- Strong procurement and negotiation skills.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Facility Manager” as the subject of the mail.