MBIS International – We are an ambitious British International school with rich, innovative and exciting curriculum; giving all our pupils the opportunity to be successful.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Teaching Assistant (Early Years)
Location: Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification and Requirements
Our ideal candidate Must:
- Hold a B.Ed. / BA in English Language or Early Childhood Education from a reputable Higher Institution
- Must live in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Must have exceptional command of both spoken and written English Language
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible, artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- Minimum experience of at least 1-year working with children in a school setting
- Experience of the EYFS Curriculum will be an added advantage
- Must have the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office
- This is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to gain on the job experience of the British Curriculum.
- You will get the chance to inspire young learners and use your skills to give something back; making sure every pupil gets the same access to quality education and the opportunity to succeed
Deadline: 15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.