Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at a different scale. We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24 / 7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Locations: Calabar – Cross River and Uyo – Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full Time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Present the company to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls and emails.
- Be interested in and desirous of success on a sales job
- Performance driven with the ability to deliver time-bound results
- Be an aggressive smart-worker that is committed to excellence
- Must be eloquent, persuasive and have a enviable communication skill
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- Designs / draft content filled proposals to prospective clients.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Be able to drive and be ready to travel
- Be conversant with preferred location
- Quality of Sales services rendered.
- Quantity of Company Products Sold
- Turnaround time for all deliverables.
- Error rate on assigned tasks.
- Speed and accuracy.
- Sales cost as a percentage of turnover.
- Satisfaction level of customers and other stakeholders.
- Percentage implementation of Departmental Sales Plans and strategy.
Knowledge and Competency Requirements
Minimum Education & Experience:
- OND / HND / B.Sc from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years sales or marketing experience in the renewable energy industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Good communication skills and language expression skills, have affinity;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in diverse teams
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the inter-relationship and inter-dependencies among issues
- Team building skills
- Have good team spirit, can work under pressure;
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details and good organizational skills
- Good understanding of quality output
- Proficiency in the use of communication technology to deliver information and other basic and advanced business applications etc. ii. Behavioural/Management Development Skills
- Should possess impeccable integrity and proven commitment to good governance
- Must have executive presence and inspire the confidence of stakeholders
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Work enthusiasm, positive, with a strong sense of competition, thinking agile, good at pioneering;
- Ability to cope with difficult situations.
N50,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Deadline: 21st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicant should be resident within Akwa Ibom State (Uyo, Eket, Oron ETC) and Cross River State.