DXC Technology helps our customers across the entire Enterprise Technology Stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Technical Engineer
Requisition ID: 51289025
Category: ES – Services
- Within the family there is a range of technical and managerial customer on-site functions. The family of jobs is focused on managing the onsite delivering of software services, pre-sales, post-sales or service delivery support, installation and configuration for customer environments.
- The jobs solve various business systems, networking and applications problems for standard industry servers, specialized or complex clustered environments.
- Deliver reactive and proactive activities according to Service Level Agreement to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provides direct post-sales systems on site technical support for reactive and proactive customers.
- Each position maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring clear business and technical solution alignment, clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Jobs are responsible for company Total Customer Experience as well as the revenue growth, profitability, and account retention.
- Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Handle Customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures.
- Provide software service, post- sales or service delivery support and solve applications problems for remote or local accounts, on standard and specialized systems.
- Provide direct post-sales systems technical support to end users and company Authorized Service Providers.
- Solve technical problems on an assigned hardware and software platforms.
- Use proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities.
Education and Experience Required
- Minimum Vocational / Diploma / Associate Degree (technical field) equivalent with 2-4 years of working experience in related fields or Degree holder with 1-2 years relevant working experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies.
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems and software.
- Basic skills in project management.
- Strong communication skills, problem analysis, and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop Customer relationships.
- Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic networking, O/S, and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Detailed understanding of general/technical aspects of the onsite system repair job.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online