Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client in the Information Technology industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for the processing of payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices while maintaining the company’s financial health and ensuring resources are used beneficially
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets and petty cash management
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Process tax payments and booking of Month-end Journals.
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Petty cash Management.
- Management of filing system.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related discipline.
- Intermediate level in ACCA or ICAN.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.