Waje Smart Solutions – We are a software biased information technology systems integrator. We assist businesses to drive digital transformation initiatives that will either lead to increase in sales, reduction in costs and/or mitigation of risks.
We do this by working with small and large companies to digitize their business data, provide security around their data, implement automation of their processes (back-end and front end) whilst using data analytics to provide insights that enable business owners gather intelligence from their digitized data to make informed decisions.
Our customers including banking and insurance clients, blue-chip companies as well as notable oil and gas companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- As a result of the rapid growth and success of our digital transformation practice, we are looking for a highly skilled full-stack computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
- As a full stack developer, you will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating UX/UI design mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Education & Technical Skills
- Degree in Computer Science with at least 2 years working experience as a full stack developer
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, Apache, Node.Js and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, SQL and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The candidate is expected to be a liaison between the client, the team and company’s management. He will coordinate and transfer all relevant information from the clients to his team and report to the upper management.
- He will work closely with application developers, business analysts, solutions architects and other staff members and communicate the goals of the project.
- He provides advice to the team and points them in the right direction. He monitors the progress of the project, taking action accordingly.
- Develop detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- Provide inputs to company strategic plan on all initiatives
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Establish and ensure credibility through strong relationships, value-add to operations and professionalism
- Adapt new technologies to local environment
- Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networks
- Strategic Partnerships with client leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of client group and client transformation initiatives focusing on customer centricity.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across client business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Stakeholder engagement in relation to actualizing business plans for the year and transforming same to executable technology solution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of project management and related experience with increasing responsibility.
- Must have previous software applications development experience and understand concepts of software engineering
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle.
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Relevant certification in Project Management Professional
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.