Stable EPC Nigeria Limited, an indigenous company, is urgently seeking experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an Accounts Assistant, you will be a part of the Accounts department. You will assist accounting officials and senior management in recording, reporting and managing company’s finances.
- You will also be required to provide administrative support and suggest ways for improving the overall accounting process of the company to Senior Accountants.
- To manage day to day operations of the accounts department
- To prepare table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed
- To enforce credit control
- To complete and coordinate annual audits and provide recommendations for improving procedures and systems for initiating corrective actions
- To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner
- To establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
- To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports
- To allocate cash to different departments / divisions and ensure that the direct staff complies with it
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree, HND qualification
Deadline: 11th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must be residing in Abuja.