Owens and Xley are a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions that ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Function of the Role
- The Human Resource Analyst will be responsible for human resource functions within Owens & Xley Consults
- This includes but not limited to recruitment, human resource administration and personnel management
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Lead Consultant and client to carefully source and place qualified candidates
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Develop workflow policies and manualsfor clients
- Prepare all HR related documentation including job descriptions, offer letters etc.
- Manage Owens and Xley Consults HR database
- Daily oversee administrative policies within client’s organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Weekly produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process PAYEE monthly
- Publish jobs on job boards when required
- Work with team to develop training materials when required
- Provide general support to clients when required
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews when required
- Conduct assessments and interviews when required
- Conduct reference checks for new employees when required
- Onboard new employees when required
- Work with the Lead Consultant to brainstorm and prepare business reports when required
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc or HND in any related field of study
- 1 year experience in a similar role.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent organization, planning and coordination skills
- Good intuitive, negotiating and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence.
- Salary: N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Deadline: 9th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.