Fintrak Software is a global ICT organization providing technology and business solutions to mainly commercial banks, mortgage banks and other financial institutions across Africa. Our core mission is to support businesses with technologies and intellectual strength required to enable them surpass their stakeholders’ expectations, through strategic alliances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Trainee at the Academy will receive hands-on experience concerning Software Development, Software Implementation and Software Quality Assurance.
- Trainee at the Academy will be responsible to carry out an assignment that the Facilitators will make available.
Qualifications and Other requirements
- The candidate must have a minimum of B.Sc / HND in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics or any other related courses.
- Strong desire to learn IT and grow.
- The candidate must have his or her personal Laptop that is good for programming.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- The candidate must stay or have a place to stay in Lagos.
Benefits of the Academy
- The qualified candidates will be awarded a certificate of completion from Fintrak Software Company Limited
- The Trainee will be entitled to reasonable monthly allowance throughout the duration of the academy.
- The successful Trainee with excellent grade after the duration of the academy will be absorbed as a full staff of Fintrak Software Company Limited with a competitive pay within the industry.
Deadline” 11th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply