Domestic Violence Nigeria is a Non-governmental organization that provides rescue, counseling, and support for victims of domestic violence. We ensure that perpetrators of Domestic Violence; rape and child abuse are brought to book and faces the law. We are currently on a project of enlightening, educating, and creating more awareness for both the female and male children. Our bigger project is providing Shelter, skills acquisitions to victims to empower them and make them employable by exposing them to different platforms to learn. We believe that violence against women and girls is one of the most significant barriers to our mission to end poverty. We are a private NGO in Nigeria with the vision of covering and establishing a presence in other African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Nationwide (Remote)
Employment Type: Internship
- Bachelor’s degree / HND / OND qualification with 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Candidates could be fresh graduates, experienced.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Photoshop etc).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadline.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to the client’s comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, executives, etc.
Deadline: 13th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.