PecanTrust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. we offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the underbanked, high net-worth-individuals, among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
Educational Skills and Requirements
- A good first degree from a reputable university (preferably in Marketing, Banking, and finance, economics, accounting, or any relatable field).
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Good team player with coaching and mentoring skills.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a commercial bank and or Microfinance bank sales or marketing leadership and supervisory role.
Roles and Responsibility
- Drives achievement of the Bank’s risk asset and liability target.
- Achieve the minimum PAR as set by the Board.
- Monitor competition (Acquisition, price changes, new products, and features).
- Initiate customer retention strategy and behavior to determine customer’s personas for new markets.
- Prepare, report, and implement the sales and marketing strategies for board approval.
- Prepare and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the marketing department.
- The setting, monitoring, and reporting on team goals.
- Coordinate sales and marketing strategies to boost brand awareness.
- Team performance monitoring and management.
Deadline: 12th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.