Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC) is a people and business solutions company. We are a Human Resources Consultancy Company with specific focus on executing various strategic initiatives in order for our clients to maximize its best in people. We offer end to end HR solution services ranging from HR Business Partnering, Talent Sourcing & Recruitment, Training & Development, Outsourcing, Employee Engagement, Payroll Management & Administration through to Performance Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of School
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Head of School is responsible for the effective general management of the school, for ensuring the provision of academic leadership and strategic vision, and for the quality of student experience.
- The Head of School is ultimately responsible for the smooth running of a school, the academic achievement of its pupils and the management of its staff.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior level administrative position e.g. as a Head Teacher, Principal etc.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree, Master Degree qualifications.
- Experience in English National curriculum is required.
- Qualified Teacher Status qualification e.g. MEd, MA, MBA
- Preferably a female. Young, experienced and tech-savvy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates only should send their updated CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head of School” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate must reside on the Island, specifically Lekki or VI.