A newly established Montessori School requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Effectively supervise and motivate a team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Organise school events / activities and outings.
- Effectively interface with all stakeholders (parents, directors, host community, contractors).
- Interface with government officials including education regulatory authorities, welfare officers and educational psychologists, when required.
- Effectively oversee the day to day activities of the school.
- Effectively implement the school’s policies and programs.
- Keep abreast with changes and developments in the structure of the specified curricula and update school curriculum as appropriate.
Skills, Experience & Qualification Requirements
- A Bachelor and / or Postgraduate degree in Education.
- A minimum of 10 years experience with 2 – 3 years experience as a Head Teacher or Deputy Head Teacher in a 21st century teaching compliant school.
- Computer literate, particularly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Well versed in the Nigerian and British Primary Curricula.
- An excellent team builder and player
Deadline: 29th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.