The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi was established by Anambra State of Nigeria (ASN) Edict No 10 of 1988 as Anambra State University of Technology Teaching Hospital Nnewi, and shared premises with the then General Hospital, Nnewi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: House Officer
- Selected candidates are expected to undergo a twelve month unbroken preregistration rotation through the Clinical Departments of Surgery, Medicine, Pediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynaecology at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.
- MBBS from a recognized University and the Provisional Registration of the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Date of Interview
Monday, 14th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address their type-written Application to “The Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5025, Nnewi” enclosing the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2) copies of all relevant credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports.
All applications should be submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Nnewi – Anambra.
Note: Please indicate your phone number in your application.